Friday 24 February 2012

[BUZZ EXCLUSIVE] Meet Upcoming Act - Emeka Eke a.k.a YUNG SLICK


- How did u come about your name?

Way back in secondary school

- How long av u been in the music industry?

6yrs

- What is ur motivation for getting into d industry? 

When i realised I could rap  I did it back in secondary school,people loved it and told me not 2 stop,so I think dah was the motivation

- Whats your inspiration and how would you describe your sound?

Ma inspiration is 4rm God,and ma sounds ar legendary :)

- Talk us through your latest single / project?

Ok,presently I'm wrkin on ma video shoot 4 a song I was featured in,'rep ur hood',its gon b nxt month



YUNG SLICK is an upcoming act in the NIGERIAN music industry. 
Please support him & his music. 
Thanks! #UGM
Follow ---> @Yo_Legend 

No comments:

Post a Comment