Friday 24 February 2012

[BUZZ EXCLUSIVE] Meet Upcoming Act - Platinum a.k.a BeatWeezy

How did u come about your name?

I love any thing icy and I were alot of customise jewelry when I came back from studying audio visuals in Cairo egypt. My elder bro gave me the name Platinum cos I gat allot of grills on my teeth and the street gave me the title beatweezy cos I make beat in ten to fifteen mins

How long have u been in the music industry?

I've been in the industry for 15 years now

What is ur motivation for getting into d industry?

The fame first the love for the game for the street and for the ladies cos and the ladies favourite

What is your inspiration and how would you describe your sound?

I do universal flavour and my inspiration is versatile... Magical ill touch


Talk us through your latest single / project?

Me and me Me and my crew slowmo homiez working on a single feat gw wally wa title base on trust And the group album for slowmo homiez is set and ready for alaba soo

Platinum a.k.a BeatWeezy is an upcoming act in the NIGERIAN music industry.

Please support him & his music.
Thanks! #UGM

Follow @BeatWeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment