Tuesday 24 April 2012

BUZZ EXCLUSIVE: DOLINDO BY WENDY INTERVIEW


Why the name dolindo?

Its one of my pet names from my family...my aunty started this one. Its really unique so I felt like, hey why not!








What does it stand for?


Oh, my aunty (again..hahaha) says I was a totally adorable n cuddly baby & she couldn't find a more endearing name..hehehe


How old is dolindo?

Dolindo is now about 1 year





How did u get into the fashion industry?


Fashion has always been a part of me...it was inevitable, growing up with my kinda parents especially my mum as she influenced my fashion sense a lot...am also very creative...so one really cant go wrong with fashion



-Who are your role models?
My mum, Joan Rivers of d Fashion Police...

- How can dolindo be reached ( Contact details )

You can reach  us on 08056501848, 08134560399;
Visit Manna Supermarket @ #108 Kwameh Nkrumah crescent off Thomas Sankara (Ecowas) Asokoro, Abuja;


Like us on facebook (DolindobyWendyM)
Tweet @ us (@DolindobyWendyM);
Leave a comment on our blog dolindobywendy.blogspot.com

We always welcome feedback... 'handcrafted with you in mind'.



Thank you!


Photos Courtsey Buzzent Studios ....






8 comments:

  1. straight to the point.....come down to lagos.we need u here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...u guys will see us soon! Jst not sure wt d Lagosians hve for us heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. we love dolindo and we'r rocking it already

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant stuff...def goin places...thumbs up dolindo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good thing about dolindo-a piece is always one of a kind,u don't get to see it one anyone else. Goes well with natives and workwear too. Loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uniqueness is synonymous to DOLINDO.Its one designer everyone would want to wear. CEO Wendy thumbs up,good job and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Wendy! Go Wendy! :-) ....Love Dolindo, adds that 'extra' to any outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. much luv right bk atchu lovely pple! keep d comments rolling....check our blogspot too n leave us some feedback http://dolindobywendy.blogspot.com/2012/05/latest-pink-candy-weave.html *kisses*

    ReplyDelete