Wednesday 30 May 2012

EldeeTheDon Signs Eva Alordiah On Trybe Records 2.0


Big news for the music industry and for us too, as we have confirmed that fierce femcee, Eva Alordiah is now the latest addition to Eldee’s Trybe Records 2.0 squad. As we all know Eva is not new to the industry and neither is she new to the Buzz family. She was a guest on our P.O.P Fiesta

See Link below for more pics :D

http://buzzentnet.blogspot.com/2011/10/pop-fiesta-pics-2011-with-eva-alordiah.html

Eva has gained a reputation for her heavy lyricism, and one of a kind flow. So much so that when you’re talking female rappers in Nigeria, you have to mention her name.

Eva had this to say when we spoke with her earlier today: “This is crazy, cause it kinda feels like God’s plan all along. Eldee and I had a conversation about working together sometime in 2010 and we sorta laughed over it and didn’t quite pan it out. Fast forward to right now, its serious and we doing it. That’s plenty of hardwork, dedication and almost 13 Record label offers after. I’m really happy with my decision. Eldee is such a workaholic, has great visions and is just the kinda Boss I want to have. He looked at me and said “Eva you have done well for yourself as an artist, now Eldee and Trybe can join you to achieve even more!” Did I say no? Of course not! Haha! Yes I have been TRYBErlized and I’m happy! God is great! My fans are super excited, I have had calls, messages and Tweets pouring in all day! I’m Grateful for the love and support.” Congrats to all parties involved and we hope this is a great step in the step in the right direction for all parties.

Big Ups to Eva & The whole Trybe Records

iSaluteMedia noni

No comments:

Post a Comment