Wednesday 20 June 2012

[BG] HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, MEAGAN GOOD WEDS

Popular 31 year old Hollywood actress, Meagan Good has now joined the ‘Mrs Club’. She got married to film maker, Devon Franklin on Saturday, June 16, 2012 in California.
Speaking on why she chose Devon, the actress said he ‘makes me better, makes my life fuller, and completes my quality of life… He’s truly on my team and I am truly on his. God revealed my heart to him like nobody else.’

The strictly by invitation Spanish and Bayou wedding played host to 400 guests, including Oprah Winfrey, Stedman, CEO of Sony Pictures Michael Lynton, Tracy Edmonds, Derek Luke, Deion Sanders and Tasha Smith.

The couple met six years ago, but didn’t get together until they worked together on the movie ‘Jumping the Broom’ in 2011.


God bless their union! 

No comments:

Post a Comment