Monday 25 June 2012

[BM] Wiz Khalifa Ft. 50 Cent - 'Telescope'

Back in May 50 Cent was hospitalized briefly for stomach troubles, during which time he received a tweet from Wiz Khalifa suggesting that they collaborate. 



Fifty didn't hesitate to hit Wiz back, and today we have the new single "Telescope" from the Pittsburgh rapper's upcoming album O.N.I.F.C.

"While I was sitting in the hospital, I saw Wiz Khalifa send a tweet out saying he got something, and he felt like it would be cool if I was actually on a record with him," 50 told MTV News. "So I responded to him and I told him, 'Let's work.' I'm feeling good, I was feeling better by the time that tweet went through, so I said, 'Send it,' and I'll speak to him a little later on."

This marks 50 and Wiz's first collaboration. Thus far, Wiz has revealed that features on his Rolling Papers follow-up will include Pharrell, Cam'ron, Curren$y and the Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment